WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU DIRECTLY?We collect personal information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us on the Sites. For example, if you have questions about the Company’s products or need other information, you can contact us by filling out a form on our Sites, in which you will be asked to enter information about yourself. We may also collect information from you when you purchase one of our products.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, and other financial payment information, including billing address and shipping address, if you purchase a product online.
- Account registration information, such as user name and password if you create an account on site.
- Inquiries you may have about our products, including information or comments you may provide to us about the products that you have purchased from us or your use of such products.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?We may use the personal information that you provide to us as follows:
We may use the other information you provide to us as follows:
- We may use your personal information to respond to your questions and comments that you communicate to us through the “Contact Us” feature on the Sites or to respond to your request for coupons.
- We will use the personal information that you submit to us to purchase a product in order to process your purchase order, confirm your order and deliver the product to you.
- We may use your personal information, including the email address that you provide to us, to send you information such as Company news, updates and related product or service information, including special offers such as coupons.
- We may use your personal information to improve customer service and more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may use your personal information to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature on the Sites.
- We may use the information to personalize your experience.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- For information that you submit to purchase a product, we use an extremely safe, industry-standard secure web server to protect the personal and payment information you provide. As soon as you click on the Submit Secure Order button at the bottom of the product order form, our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels across the Internet.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information or disclose it to third party for a third party’s marketing purposes. We do share your personal information with our third party services providers who assist us in operating our Sites, as described below. As also described below, we may release your personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Sites’ policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
Note that although we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes, non-personally identifiable User information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The following describes how we may share your personal information:
- We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to assist us in operating our Sites, conducting our business, performing analyses and providing certain other components of the Sites. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose this information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- We will share the personal information that you submit to us to purchase a product with our credit card payment processing service provider in order to process your purchase order, confirm your order and deliver the products to you. We do not authorize this service provider to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to process your payment transaction.
- We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Sites may use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Sites. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- We may share your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the Company or its assets.
- We may share your personal information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
CAN YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US?If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE. We will remove your information from our records immediately. Please note that your request not to receive future emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. If you have established a user account, you may be able to review and request changes to information that the Company maintains about you through the user account. You may also be able to review and request changes to information that you provide in order to request a coupon or to contact the Company.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCEWe comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Sites, our products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Call us at: firstname.lastname@example.org